Apartments under construction, Budva-Three bedroom 85m2

Budva
212.500€
ID: 13011411
Sale
Contact us
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
1 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
2 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
3 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
4 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
5 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
6 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
7 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
8 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
9 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
10 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
11 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
12 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
13 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
14 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
15 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
16 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
17 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
18 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
19 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
20 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
21 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
22 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
23 | 24
amforaproperty.com/Stanovi u Izgradnji, Budva-Trosoban 85m2
24 | 24

787

Description

For sale are apartments under construction above the Parma restaurant in Budva. Construction started on September 15, 2022. year and is planned to be completed at the beginning of September 2024.
In addition to the favorable condition without payment of 3% tax, future tenants will have the privilege of using the swimming pool that will be located in front of the building.
Also, 4 garage spaces are available at a price of 15,800 euros.

The terms of payment are as follows: 80% of the total price must be paid immediately, while the remaining 20% is paid upon completion of construction.

We offer different types of apartments:

Ground level:

Two bedroom apartment of 66m2 + free terrace of 20m2, which is not included in the price.

First floor:

Two bedrroom apartment of 65m2 with a terrace.

Second floor:

One bedroom apartment of 43m2 with a terrace.
Two bedroom apartment of 65m2 with a terrace.

Three bedroom apartment of 85m2 with a terrace.

Details

  • Area: 85 m2
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Balconies: 1
  • Floor: 2

Features

  • Swimming pool

CONTACT property agent